Please follow these guidelines to ensure your paper is reviewed. Documents that are not prepared according to these formatting instructions will NOT be reviewed.
The abstracts should follow the instructions and templates provided below. After the abstract submission has been successfully completed, the authors will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- The e-mail must include the author/s’ full name, home institution, address and phone
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
The abstracts must be submitted electronically, as an attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2020.
- You don’t need to register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract, however following acceptance into the program you must register by 15 October 2020
- Full paper is not mandatory. In the case of the acceptance of the abstract, the author can present his work orally at the conference
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted are invited to submit their full paper, before 25 October 2020, to the following email address: email@example.com
FULL PAPER GUIDELINES
The full papers must be submitted electronically, as an attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 October 2020.
The full papers should follow the instructions and templates provided below. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, the corresponding authors will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Languages: the paper may be written in one of the three official languages of the Conference (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- The number of pages of the paper should be from 6 to 18 pages.
- All the accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings Book after permission of the authors
- Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its scientific contribution and the issues, domains and environments to which it is applicable.
- For the double-blind paper review, any reference to any of the authors (including the authors’ personal details, the acknowledgments section of the paper and any other reference that may disclose the authors’ identity) will be removed.
- All the accepted papers must be presented by at least one of the authors.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES